should you expect?
As a Life Coach, Executive Coach and Psychotherapist, Coach Didi will hold
you to the highest standards and accept only the best
from you. Whether you are a coaching client, or a counseling
client, you will receive her respect, consideration,
belief in you as well as a listening ear. All of her
sessions are professional and confidential.
This is the contract you will sign as part of your
success agreement with Coach Didi.
For you to live daily the life that you desire and
are capable of by learning to balance your professional
life, personal life, and your health.
. I will listen carefully to what you do say & what
you do not say.
• I will ask questions until I am certain that
you & I understand you.
• I will be absolutely truthful with you at all
• I believe that you can accomplish more than
you believe that you can.
• I will have high expectations, and will ask
you to stretch for them when appropriate.
• I will always support you and your decisions.
• I will challenge you to reach for an even more
fulfilling life when you are ready.
• I will offer suggestions both as your Therapist
and as your Life Coach.
• Everything we say is confidential.
• You will receive more than is promised.
We will be Successful:
• Because we are both determined to be part of
• Because we will work at a pace that is right
• Because we will work as a team. This will be
both our minds working in synergy to focus on planning
and action steps which will increase your effectiveness
within your own life.
In order to get the most from your program. I encourage you to make a commitment to yourself during the length of your membership. This commitment requests your dedication to the initial 180 days to develop an honest and authentic relationship with yourself by following through on your weekly charter and established goals. This is the commencement of your program as you take steps to live an improved life.
It takes 21 days to make a habit, make it start today.
Contact me directly and let's get started firstname.lastname@example.org.