Why hire a coach?
Many people have an end in mind, but they just can’t seem to reach it. A coach gets you to jump over the gap. To help you make the leap, Coach Didi will devise “action strategies” and a “charter plan” which contains tasks you can perform right now to bring you closer to your goal. Each time you check in, you’ll update your coach on the progress you’ve made –a routine that has proven successful to keeping individuals on track.
As a solution to your problems, coaching is an increasingly popular solution. Whether you are contemplating a big change or just want to make your current life more satisfying, coaching can help accomplish your goals more quickly.
A coach can play any number of roles –mentor, consultant, motivator… Coaching deals with the “how”: how you can move on from where you are and make change. It’s action-oriented, and concerned with the present and future, not the past.
hires Coach Didi?
A business, or individual, for coaching related
• development of leadership and management
• conflict resolution within teams
• creating more profit in less time
• increasing revenue for individuals and/or teams
• facilitate change within groups; i.e. new boss,
leadership opportunities, down-sizing
• increase communication skills for employees
An individual, age 13 and above, for therapy related
• anxiety issues, obsessive compulsive disorder
(OCD) & depression
• weight-loss challenges & overcoming low self-esteem
• life changes such as career change, divorce & middle-age
• marriage & couple counseling
• bereavement & grief counseling